Sunday, June 1, 2008

huh...

This week I'm experiencing a bit of confusion over what exactly I should be doing. I have developed my research topic and question. I have formulated a research plan according to the charts we've received in class.

What I'm worried about is that my group does not have any clue as to what we are doing cohesively. As I understand it -- my understanding, however, could be skewed due to the slightly ambiguous nature of our instructions -- we are all supposed to have an individual topic/question and these topics should all integrate into one cohesive group theme or "group project." We have no such group project. At this time, I believe I'm the only person in my group with an "individual project." But then again, should the "group project" grow out of our "individual projects" or vice versa? Regardless, by next Thursday, my group will not have come up with a "group project" for us to present about. I did send my group members an email detailing this dilemma, and hopefully they will have "individual projects" ready by then. These "individual projects" supposedly will then be the focus of our presentations rather than the elusive "group project."

No comments: